Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Daniela Galeano °°°about me °°°


Im 17 years old, Im studying service institutions managment, Im very happy in my carrer is so interesting and Im learning many thinks that are knew for me. my family is composed by my mom, my dad ,my brother and sister, also we live with the maid, she is working with my family since I was 4 years old, she is so cute, is intersted in each member of the family and she knows many things of me and my parents.
I love to sing, play guitar, practice sports, like ride on horse, football, basket, volleyball, go to the gym, tennis and many sports , I love it !! Now Im singing with the group of la Sabana and my church because I´m Christian,I love God is the most important for my life, to be Christian is not really a religion, is a personal relation that you have with God that love you and give your son for dead in a cross for our sins; for me is very interesting to know about God , so it is a reason for read the bible and talk with him.

No comments: